Covid-19 Updates and Resources
As a global, luxury hospitality brand, our top priority is always the health and wellbeing of our guests, potential guests and team members. We continue to monitor official updates and resources and are taking the required steps to be responsible during this time.
SAFETY PROTOCOLS & PROCEDURES
COVID-19 ONSITE TESTING
Safety Protocols & Procedures
SAFETY PROTOCOLS & PROCEDURES VIDEO
We have a long-standing tradition of setting new benchmarks for service excellence in our industry and today is no different. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have partnered with top experts to implement new standards of safety and enhanced operational protocols and procedures which are among the most stringent in the hospitality industry.
At each touchpoint along the guest journey, extensive measures are being taken to protect our guests and employees, including a recommended screening for all guests and employees, which may include a temperature check; masks provided to guests and worn by all employees; increased frequency of cleaning & disinfecting, with a focus on high-touch points; and continued use of EPA registered disinfecting chemicals, proven effective in preventing the transmission of COVID-19. Hands-on training for all employees, a dedicated on-property rollout committee and a formal audit program, validated under the new global cleanliness standard, ensure initial and continued compliance.
These new operational standards were developed and vetted by a team of expert advisors, along with training by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), division of ISSA, to train our team to apply the highest standards of cleaning.
The following protocols are in place at each of our hotels:
- Please be assured that all common spaces and guest rooms throughout our hotel are cleaned to the highest standards by specially trained, professional housekeepers, using EPA registered disinfecting chemicals proven effective in preventing the transmission of all viruses and pathogens, including COVID-19.
- In your room, you will find various wellness amenities, including a mask, gloves, hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes, for your comfort and use as you explore the city. Hand sanitizer stations have also been placed in key areas throughout the hotel for your convenience.
- In-room dining will be served via contactless delivery and pick-up.
- At times, Team Members may ask for a temperature check when you enter the building and/or join us at the restaurant or spa.
- For your safety and ours, masks will be worn by all employees. Any employee showing signs of illness will be sent home and closely monitored.
- Amenities including the business center, pool, recreation areas, fitness center, spa, and may be modified for your safety. Please follow the direction issued by hotel employees and posted signage.
- Contactless checkout is available via email, text message, telephone or television. Keys may be left in room or in checkout box in the lobby, and an invoice will be provided to the email on your reservation.
- For SLS Brickell, SLS Lux Brickell, and Hyde Midtown: Until further notice no pets will be allowed in any guest rooms at any hotel (an exception to the rule would be permitted for a Service Animal as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act –“any dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability, including a physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual, or other mental disability.”) Only the handler may touch the dog. Hotels will only accept pets for service and therapy dogs as required by federal and state guidelines. There is a known risk from and to pets from COVID-19.
- Hotels are endorsing the AHLA Safe Stay initiative.
Covid-19 Onsite Testing
As a guest of our hotels, we want to ensure you feel comfortable during your stay and have the resources to test for COVID19 before you travel home. Refer to your hotel webpage or inquire with the front desk team for more details on testing.
List of participating hotels:
- Hyde Midtown Miami
- Mondrian Los Angeles
- SLS Baha Mar
- SLS Brickell
- SLS LUX Brickell
- SLS Cancun
- SLS South Beach
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is our top priority and because changes are ongoing and unforeseeable due to COVID-19, we have implemented new cancellation/modification policies to provide our guests with increased flexibility.
Please call us at 1-800-697-1791 for assistance.