Gift Cards redeemable at the following establishments:
Los Angeles venues: Katsuya Brentwood, Katsuya Hollywood, Katsuya LA Live, Sa’Moto at Doheny Room, Doheny Room, Hyde Lounge at Crypto.com Area, Hyde Sunset Kitchen + Cocktails, S Bar Brentwood, Nightingale Plaza
Las Vegas venues: Hyde Lounge – T-Mobile Arena (Las Vegas)
Terms & Conditions
- Redemption: The Gift Card is a prepaid card, not a credit card. Gift Cards must be present at the time of redemption and are redeemable at select venues nationwide. The Gift Card is a prepaid card, not a credit card. For questions please email email@example.com.
- Returns: You may not return or cancel your Gift Card after it is purchased.
- Lost or Stolen Gift Cards: We are not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards.
- Limitations: You may not use a Gift Card to purchase other Gift Cards. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law and are void if reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash. Gift Cards may not be used for gaming activities, hotel reservations or incidentals, advance purchases, and are not redeemable for cash unless required by law. Gaming activities that Gift Cards may not be used for include, without limitation, the placement of a wager of any kind, the extension of credit or the payment of any gaming-related debts. Advanced purchases that Gift Cards may not be used for include, without limitation, deposits for room reservations, advanced ticket purchases and opening bar tabs.
- Expiration of Card: Funds do not expire. The amount remaining on the Gift Card will be available until the amount reaches zero. For security purposes cards expire after 3 years. Balances can be transferred to a replacement card by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fees: There are no service fees charged for buying or using the Gift Card, and no inactivity or dormancy fees charged if you don’t use the Gift Card.
- Payment: Each time the Gift Card is used the value of the Gift Card will decrease by the amount of the transaction. After the amount available on your Gift Card has been exhausted, all additional transactions will be declined. If a transaction causes you to exceed your Gift Card limit, you shall remain fully responsible for and agree to immediately pay the remaining balance with cash or major credit card.
- Escheat Laws: If a portion of the available balance becomes unclaimed property subject to escheat under state laws, we will be required to escheat the appropriate amount of the available balance to the state. In the event any portion of a Gift Card balance becomes subject to escheat laws, you will lose all rights to the entire available balance.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL SBE OR ITS AFFILATES, SUBSIDIARIES, MEMBERS, MANAGERS OR PARTNERS, OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES OR AFFILIATES HAVE ANY LIABILITY (A) FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF ANY GIFT CARD THROUGH ACCIDENT, MISUSE, OR FRAUDULENT MEANS BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY; (B) FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS OR THEIR CONTROL; (C) IF THE USE OF THE GIFT CARD IS SUSPENDED OR PROHIBITED BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN REPORTED LOST OR STOLEN OR IT IS SUSPECTED THAT THE GIFT CARD IS BEING USED ILLEGALLY OR INAPPROPRIATELY; (D) IF A GIFT CARD CANNOT BE USED BECAUSE A CARD TERMINAL OR SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY; OR (E) FOR ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY REGARDING THE USE OR LIMITATIONS OF THE GIFT CARD.
IN THE EVENT SBE OR ITS AFFILATES, SUBSIDIARIES, MEMBERS, MANAGERS OR PARTNERS, OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES OR AFFILIATES ARE FOUND LIABLE TO YOU, YOU SHALL ONLY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER ACTUAL AND DIRECT DAMAGES IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED THE AMOUNT PRE-LOADED ON YOUR GIFT CARD. SBE OR ITS AFFILATES, SUBSIDIARIES, MEMBERS, MANAGERS OR PARTNERS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANYWAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE GIFT CARD OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY EVEN IF SBE OR ITS AFFILATES, SUBSIDIARIES, MEMBERS, MANAGERS OR PARTNERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.