1. How to Enter: Beginning on November 1, 2013, entry forms will be distributed at Gladstones (“Entry”). Each entry must contain all information requested in order to qualify for the drawing. All materials submitted become the property of Sea View Restaurants Inc. and SBE Restaurant Group, LLC (collectively, the “Sponsor”) and will not be returned. Only one entry per person and per e-mail address will be accepted. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries using multiple e-mail addresses or otherwise will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor may decide, in its sole and absolute discretion, to end this Sweepstakes at any time, without cause, and without notifying the participants.
2. Winner Selection / Random Drawing: Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about November 18, 2013 from among all eligible entries that are complete and contain all information requested. The random drawing will be conducted by representatives from Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
3. Prizes: Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $180.00 to be used for four (4) Thanksgiving prix-fixe meals at Gladstones, available Thursday, November 28, 2013, 11am-6:30pm; excludes alcoholic beverages, tax and gratuity. Total Quantity of Prizes a Month – One (1). Total ARV of all prizes: $180.00 (Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize of greater or equal value.)
4. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years or older. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada, and where prohibited or restricted by law. No substitution or transfer of Prize(s) is permitted. All federal, state and local taxes and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. Potential Winners must submit an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability / Prize Acceptance Form within seven (7) business days of attempted notification. If any Prize or affidavit or release is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any potential Winner within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified and such Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner. Noncompliance shall result in disqualification and award of Prize to an alternate Winner. By accepting Prize, Winners consent that Sponsor may use the Winners’ names, photographs, or other likenesses, the Winners’ hometown and biographical information, statements concerning the contest entry, or Sponsors’ products without compensation for purposes of advertising, promotion, and merchandising, and grant all rights to edit or modify and to publish and copyright it. Winners must also make themselves available to travel at Sponsor’s expense for promotional purposes. By accepting Prize, Winners agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and understand that the Sweepstakes results are final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Entrant is responsible for all online charges incurred by any Internet Service Provider.
6. Neither Sponsor, any telephone network, nor service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible, incomplete damaged, or misdirected entries or entries not properly forwarded to Sponsor. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the judges determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Sweepstakes or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the judges reserve the right to void the entries at issue and conduct a random drawing to award the Prize using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.SBE.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action.
7. OPT-IN: Any information entrants provide to the Sponsor will be used to communicate with entrant in relation to these Sweepstakes. Sponsor may also share this information with third parties who are participating in this program. Sponsor may contact entrants at a future date about services or products the Sponsor believes entrants will find of interest. Entrants may remove their information from Sponsor’s marketing lists by e-mailing a request to [email protected], or mailing a request to SBE Restaurant Group, LLC, Attention: Privacy, 8000 Beverly Bl., Los Angeles, CA 90048.
8. For the names of the Winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Thanksgiving Feast for Four” Sweepstakes, 8000 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90048. Requests for the names of Winners must be received by November 18, 2013.
9. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Sea View Restaurants Inc. and SBE Restaurant Group, LLC located at 8000 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90048