Tapas on the Terrace @ The SLS Beverly Hills, Bar Centro Terrace
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. How To Enter: Beginning on June 23, 2014 follow instruction on www.sbe.com/tapasontheterracesweeps email communication and follow Tapas of the Terrace @ SLS Beverly Hills, Bar Centro (the “Sweepstakes”) entry directions. Each Entry must be submitted through Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter in order to qualify for the drawing. All Entries must be received no later than 12:00 AM (PST)on August 31, 2014. Only one internet Entry perperson and per e-mail address will be accepted. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple internet entries using multiple e-mail addresses or otherwise will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. All materials submitted become the property of SBE Restaurant Group, LLC (“collectively the Sponsor”) and will not be returned.
2. Winner Selection / Random Drawing: Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about August 1, 2014 from among all eligible entries that are complete and contain all information requested. The random drawing will be conducted by representatives from Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via telephone or email on or about August 31, 2014. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternative potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $500.00. One (1) winner will receive a one (1) night stay for two (2) at the SLS Beverly Hills in a room type determined by the Sponsor. Extra amenities are not complimentary; must be purchased separately.
Total Quantity of Prizes – One (1).
Total ARV of all prizes: $500.00
(Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize of greater or equal value.)
4. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years or older. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada, and where prohibited or restricted by law. No substitution or transfer of Prize(s) is permitted. All federal, state and local taxes and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner. Furthermore, Winner is responsible for state and federal taxes or other penalties incurred from the winnings and will be subject to a W2-G or 1099-MISC, as applicable. Winners with cumulative annual winnings valued at over $600.00 will receive a 1099-MISC. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. Potential Winners must submit an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability / Prize Acceptance Form within five (5) business days of attempted notification. If any Prize or affidavit or release is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any potential Winner within five (5) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified and such Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of Prize to an alternate Winner. By accepting Prize, Winners consent that Sponsor may use the Winners’ names, photographs, or other likenesses, the Winners’ hometown and biographical information, statements concerning the contest entry, or Sponsors’ products without compensation for purposes of advertising, promotion, and merchandising, and grant all rights to edit or modify and to publish and copyright it. By accepting Prize, Winners agree to hold Sponsor, and each of its respective lenders, managers, owners, shareholders, members, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives, successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”), harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize or from Winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes. Winners assume all liability for any hardships, injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by accepting and participating in this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and understand that the Sweepstakes results are final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Entrant is responsible for all online charges incurred by any Internet Service Provider.
6. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network, hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, receipt or use or misuses of any prize, or from downloading any material from Sponsor’s or Promoter’s Web site(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor, Promoter or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor’s or Promoter’s Web site by a hypertext link. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
7. Neither Sponsor, any telephone network, nor service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible, incomplete damaged, or misdirected entries or entries not properly forwarded to Sponsor. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the judges determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Sweepstakes or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the judges reserve the right to void the entries at issue and conduct a random drawing to award the Prize using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.SBE.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action.
8. OPT-IN: Any information entrants provide to the Sponsor will be used to communicate with entrant in relation to these Sweepstakes. Sponsor may also share this information with third parties who are participating in this program. Sponsor may contact entrants at a future date about services or products the Sponsor believes entrants will find of interest. Entrants may remove their information from Sponsor’s marketing lists by e-mailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailing a request to SLS Beverly Hills, Attention: Privacy, 5900 Wilshire Blvd. #3100, Los Angeles, CA 90036.
9. For the names of the Winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Tapas on the Terrace at SLS Beverly Hills’ Bar Centro Terrace, 5900 Wilshire Blvd. #3100, Los Angeles, CA 90036.
10. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by SBE Restaurant Group, LLC located at 5900 Wilshire Blvd., #3100., Los Angeles, CA 90036