NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law Subject to all federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Promotion begins on June 7, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on and ends on August 31, 2015at 11:59 p.m. ET on (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
1. Eligibility: The sbeFIT Summer Ready Promotion is open to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years old or older. Employees, officers, and directors of SBEEG Holdings, LLC (“Sponsor”) or any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
2. Sponsor: SBEEG Holdings, LLC; 5900 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 3100, Los Angeles, CA 90036
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, attend a sbeFIT pop-up fitness classes in Los Angeles from June 7th, 2015 through August 31, 2015 and complete and submit the registration form, including name and email address. Upon completion and submission of the registration form, you automatically will be entered with one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You may also enter by sending a 3×5 card with the information specified above to 5900 Wilshire Blvd, 31st Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90036.(Attention: sbe Marketing Dept.) . Limit one entry per stamped outer envelope. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Limit: LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON PER VISIT. ADDITIONAL ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified. Entries must be submitted by the contestant. No copies, facsimiles, or mechanical reproductions of the Entry Form will be accepted. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays and/or entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s plays and/or entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the prize. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. You must complete all required information to be eligible to enter. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified.
Sponsor and Sponsor’s agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives or service providers may use entrants’ and/or referrals’ personal information submitted with entry for purposes of prize fulfillment and/or for future marketing by Sponsor, such as to notify them of a product or promotion that Sponsor thinks may be of interest. Sponsor will not sell personal information submitted with entry to outside solicitors
4. Selection of Winners: On or about September 15, 2015. Sponsor will select the name of potential winners of the prizes in a random drawing from among all entries received. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. The potential Winner will be notified byemail or telephone on or about September 15, 2015. Except where legally prohibited, each potential Grand Prize winner must sign and return, within seven (7) days of being notified, an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential Winner cannot be contacted in person via email, telephone, and/or registered mail after the first attempt to contact him/her, or if he/she fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release or Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable), or if potential Winner and his/her companion are unavailable to travel within any time period specified by Sponsor, or in the event that a potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one (1) alternate drawing will be held, after which any remaining prizes will remain un-awarded.
Verification of Potential Winners: All potential WINNERS are subject to verification by Sponsor AND/or administrator, WHO’S decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility HAS been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
5. Prize:Two (2) night stay at the SLS Las Vegas and two tickets to Foxtail Pool Club. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $450.00.Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded: $450.00.
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) prize per person, per household. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to, change of air travel fees, ground transportation, automobile insurance, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees and/or other expenses, are the responsibility solely of winner. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or components of a prize(s). Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Contest. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with the winner selection method described above from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available.
FOR TRAVEL: Sponsor is not responsible for Winner and/or their guest’s traveling costs. Travel must be completed by August 31, 2016. Travel subject to availability and blackout dates. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents. Winner’s travel companion must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary. Winner and guest are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any air carrier(s) or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Winner and guests must comply with all hotel check-in requirements, including, but not limited to, the presentation of a major credit card.
In the event Winner and/or guest engages in behavior during travel that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s services, products, trademarks, service marks, or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the travel early, and send Winner and/or guest home with no further obligations or compensation whatsoever to Winner and/or guest (which may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in such Winner’s disqualification from the Contest and forfeiture of any (and/or all) prize(s). In the event Winner or guest engages in behavior during travel that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects Winner or guest to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by Winner or guest as a result of such conduct. Sponsor shall have no liability for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from or arising out of any travel related to the Prize or any other aspect of Prize Winner’s or Guest’s acceptance or use of the Prize.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.Sponsor, and their agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor . Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. PUBLICITY; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT SPONSOR, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR IN ANY PROMOTION RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. [BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH SITE.
11. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit //www.sbe.com/sbefitcontest or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by August 31, 2015 to: SBEEG Holdings, LLC (Attn: Marketing Dept.) 5900 Wilshire Blvd., 31st Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90036. Vermont residents may exclude return postage.