FORM OFFICIAL RULES (FULL) FOR GAME OF CHANCE PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state regional, provincial, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Promotion begins on Monday, September 14, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on Sunday, October 18. 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PT on (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.]
1. Eligibility: The Redbury Hollywood Five Year Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years old or the age of majority, whichever is older as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Buckeye Lessee, LLC by: SBE Hotel Management, LLC (“Sponsor”) [and Administrator (“Administrator”),] or any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, [web site providers, web masters,] and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
2. Sponsor: Buckeye Lessee, LLC by: SBE Hotel Management, LLC, located at 5900 Wilshire Blvd., #3100., Los Angeles, CA 90036
3. How to Enter: Beginning September 14, 2015 follow instruction on The Redbury social media communications and follow #theredbury5 entry directions. Each entry must be submitted through Instagram by tagging or uploading your picture to #theredbury5 in order to qualify for the drawing. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified. Entries must be submitted by the contestant. No copies, facsimiles, or mechanical reproductions of the Entry Form will be accepted. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays and/or entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, [registrations, email addresses, logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s plays and/or entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s discretion. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the prize. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. You must complete all required information to be eligible to enter. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified.
By participating in this Promotion, you acknowledge and agree that you will clearly and conspicuously disclose that you are participating in this Promotion in any social sharing interaction that references the Promotion. At a minimum, the hashtag “#sweepstakes” or “#promotion” should be included in all social media communications sent pursuant to the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who does not adequately disclose his or her participation in this Promotion while interacting with social media platforms during the Promotion Period.
4. Selection of Winners: Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about October 21, 2015. Sponsor will select the name of potential winner of the prize in a random drawing from among all entries received. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. The potential Winner will be notified by direct Instagram message on or about October 23, 2015. Except where legally prohibited, each potential winner must sign [(or have his or her parent/legal guardian sign if potential Winner is a minor in his or her respective place of residency)] and return, within seven (7) days of being notified, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential Winner cannot be contacted in person via email, telephone, and/or registered mail after the first attempt to contact him/her, or if he/she fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release or Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable), or if potential Winner and his/her companion are unavailable to travel within any time period specified by Sponsor, or in the event that a potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one (1) alternate drawings will be held, after which any remaining prizes will remain un-awarded.
Verification of Potential Winners: All potential WINNERS are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility HAS been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
5. Prizes: One Prize will be awarded. Prize consists of one vinyl record player and set of records. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Prize: $200.
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) prize per person, per household. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to, change of air travel fees, ground transportation, automobile insurance, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees and/or other expenses, are the responsibility solely of winner. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or components of a prize(s). Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Contest. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with the winner selection method described above from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware);technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, the website, and/or the legitimate operation of the Promotion; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) cancel or terminate the Promotion (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
7. PUBLICITY; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT SPONSOR, INSTAGRAM, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR IN ANY PROMOTION RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. [BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH SITE.
9. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit //www.sbe.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by October 25, 2015 to: SBE (Attn: Marketing) at 5900 Wilshire Blvd. 3100, Los Angeles, CA 90036.Vermont residents may exclude return postage.