Mondrian Shoreditch Pet Policies
Please note the following terms and conditions in relation to keeping my pet in my room:
- The pet must be under 20 lbs / 9.1 kg
- Guest must pay for any damage that may be caused by pet while in house at Mondrian Shoreditch
- The pet must be kept out of food & beverage areas (restaurant, bars, lounge, event space), with the - exception of identified service dogs
- The pet must be kept on a leash in public areas (including Lobby and guest corridors)
- The pet must not be left unattended in any part of the hotel, including guest room
- Guest must allow approximately 15 minutes at check-out to allow the hotel to inspect the room
Should the management at Mondrian Shoreditch determine that the pet has caused any complaint to be made to the hotel, guest may be required to arrange to accommodate the pet elsewhere.
Guests shall assume full and complete responsibility for any damage or injury caused by the pet to any guest, employee, or visitor of the hotel. In the event such issues should arise, guest must hold harmless Mondrian Shoreditch and sbe against any and all claims, demands, costs and expenses which might arise.
Mondrian Shoreditch retains the right to exclude those animals which, in the hotel’s sole discretion, are considered dangerous by reason of size, disposition or are deemed likely to frighten or harm other guests of the hotel.