What’s the secret to a picture perfect New Year’s Eve? Picture perfect hair. That’s why we enlisted resident beauty guru/celebrity hairstylist Robert Vetica of the Robert Vetica Salon at SLS Beverly Hills to hand-pick his must-haves for flawless hair guaranteed to last as long as the champagne’s flowing.
1. Dry shampoo. Best applied half way through the night to re-fresh your hairstyle and give you a little extra oomph.
2. Hair bling. A.K.A. Insta-glam hair. Just add a jeweled headband or barrette to a sleek, side parted style for just the right touch of sparkle.
3. Hair nets. Not just for lunch ladies anymore, these are essential for the perfect top knot.
4. Teasing brush. For volume for days.
5. Hairspray. To seal the deal, generously spray your hair and throw the bottle in your bag for touch ups throughout the night.
6. Studio essential kit. Build your own hair emergency kit and stock it with rubber bands and bobby pins to keep your hair going all night.
For more from Robert Vetica: check out the recap of Vetica and Salma Hayek’s SLS Beverly Hills reunion here.