There are less than 2 weeks left until Winter Music Conference and we’ve booked our room at the Avicii Hotel at SLS South Beach. And considering the 5 day takeover will feature programming by Ibiza super-club Ushuaia, we started hydrating last week in preparation.
But since this is only our second time to WMC, we’ve had a hard time putting together our packing list. So we asked our own music festival veterans for their travel essentials for WMC and put together our must-fly list:
- Mophie – this small piece of hardware has upped our Instagram game tenfold
- Comfortable shoes – we suggest Nike dunks or Converse
- A hoodie – sun goes down, hoodie goes on
- Hands free bag – we’re talking fanny packs, book bags, whatever works
- Deodorant (this was on almost everyone’s list)
- An emergency kit (hand sanitizer, toilet paper, pain killers, etc)
- Head gear – for the ladies we recommend a flower crown, for the men a baseball cap
One more piece of advice – given by one of our music festival veterans – which we couldn’t help but pass along: party hard while you’re there, but be prepared to take a day or two after the festival to recover. We hear the SLS Hotel Pool is pretty great for a little post-festival R&R and that’s exactly where you’ll find us.
Get your all access pass, and book your room at the Avicii Hotel here.