Labor Day is just around the corner, which means there’s 24 hours more to party than usual. And because we’ve got plenty for you to do from sun up to sundown, this weekend is all about pacing yourself so you can make the most of this three day blowout. Check out our full schedule of events here. And in the meantime, our sbe nightlife experts have shared some tips below on how to keep you going as long as the festivities do, so you can party like the pro that you are:
- Stay hydrated: When we’re not on point enough to hydrate through a heavy night of boozing, we’ve discovered a miracle cure. DripDrop is the first medical-grade rehydration option that actually tastes good and is available over the counter to maintain proper hydration levels. It comes in powdered packets, which we’ve stocked up on in bulk to get us through a full 72 hours of fun!
- Pace yourself: The party isn’t going anywhere. Remember you’ve got three full days, so you don’t have to drink the bar dry in your first hour out. Get a drink, take a seat, or secure your spot on the dance floor and enjoy.
- Fuel up: Remember to book your hangover brunch in advance so you don’t make poor decisions the next day. Check out J’Adore Brunch on Sundays at Hyde Beach or Northside Cafe.
- Get some sleep: Don’t forget, you need plenty of sleep to look and feel your best, so make sure you schedule in some zzz’s this weekend. Check into The Redbury on Hollywood and Vine and ask for late checkout!
- Dude, where’s your car?: Make sure you’ve arranged a sober ride or have plenty of cab numbers to get you home in one piece. Drinking and driving is never cool.
- Wear your sunglasses at night: Don’t leave home without a pair of sunnies. You never know where the fun could lead you and we all know the horror of heading home in the daylight hours unprepared.