Temperatures are heating up and the seasons are changing. That means it’s the perfect moment to shed the dull of winter and recharge your body and mind. The best way to do this is with some serious pampering, for which we never need an excuse! As seasoned spa veterans, we know just where to send you—whether you’re on a budget or going baller style. Check out our tips below, and prepare to be relaxed.
High-End Primping (aka Ballin’)
- The most deluxe spa package on the market is even better when booked with that special someone. SLS Beverly Hills is offering an exclusive “spa escape” for two. For $599, the package includes deluxe accommodations, two 60-minute massages at Ciel, a prix-fixe dinner and welcome cocktails at Tres by José Andrés. The ultimate indulgence.
- At SLS South Beach, you can get velvety, glowing skin in just 60 minutes with a full body scrub ($170) that will leave you hydrated, exfoliated and ready to hit the beach.
- Receive a $150 credit at Ciel Spa when you book a two-night stay at SLS Las Vegas. That translates into a lot of relaxation for very little cash. You’re welcome.
- Basically we always want to be red-carpet-ready. That’s where the Red Carpet Facial at Ciel Spa at SLS Las Vegas comes in. At $100 that’s a steal to look Hollywood glam, every day.
- Ever been pampered head to toe with the sounds of the Caribbean ocean just outside your door? Well, what are you waiting for? Check out ESPA at the new SLS LUX at Baha Mar, where it’s easy to splurge; or go for a quick grooming nail treatment for him ($40), or pedi-heaven ($50) for her.
- Thanks to Robert Vetica—hair stylist to stars like Salma Hayuk and Marion Cotillard—we can now all get a taste of the epic signature scalp treatments his leading ladies indulge in. For just $75 you can book a deep conditioning treatment at Ciel at SLS Beverly Hills, to repair your hair’s health. Of course, the relaxation and de-stressing that comes along with it, is on the house.