It’s been five years since we unveiled that iconic red door in the heart of Hollywood that leads you to the bohemian-chic escape known as The Redbury. With celebrity sightings, picture-perfect weddings and award-worthy events, it’s safe to say that the past five years have been quite the adventure for this apartment-style boutique hotel.
In honor of these monumental five years we bring you five things you may not know about this famed Hollywood and Vine hotel:
- The name “The Redbury” is inspired by the center of the psychedelic movement, Haight-Ashbury. Red + Ashbury = Redbury.
- Famed Photographer Matthew Rolston is The Redbury’s Creative Director, developing everything from the name to the mission statement, from visual design to staff uniforms.
- There is a secret wall on the rooftop that has been signed by every artist that has performed at The Library.
- The multi-use support beam in each room is often mistaken for a stripper pole.
- The Library was originally an honor bar. Guests could pour themselves a drink and just note what they took, grab a good book and kick back. This only lasted a few weeks.
To celebrate our anniversary, we’re offering five weeks of exclusives starting today! Be sure to check back as new offers are released each Monday from now through October 12th.