NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law and outside the United States. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Promotion begins on Monday at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 8, 2014 and ends on Fridayat 11:59 p.m. ET on December 19, 2014 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
1. Eligibility: The 12 Days of sbe Holiday Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years old or the age of majority, whichever is older as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of SBEEG Holdings, LLC (“Sponsor”) or any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
2. Sponsor: This Contest is sponsored by SBEEG Holdings, LLC (“Sponsor”) located at 5900 Wilshire BLVD., #3100, Los Angeles CA 90036.
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, go to www.twitter.com/sbeCollection to view the daily prize giveaway and specific channel for entry (described below).
Channel for Entry:
Day 1: Follow @sbeCollection on Instagram
Day 2: Gift cards will be given to random individuals at Hyde Staples and The Sayers Club Hollywood
Day 3: Follow @HydeBeach on Instagram, Follow @HydeBellagio on Instagram, Follow @CreateNightclub on Instagram
Day 4: Fan the Cleo Hollywood Facebook Page and Comment on the post related to #12daysofsbe, Fan the Cleo South Beach Facebook Page and Comment on the post related to #12daysofsbe
Day 5: Follow @LiFEatSLS on Twitter
Day 6: Gift cards will be given to random patrons at The Bazaar by José Andrés Beverly Hills and Katsuya Restaurants in the Los Angeles region
Day 7: Housekeeping to leave in random patrons rooms at SLS Beverly Hills and SLS South Beach
Day 8: Gift cards to be sent out to random individuals with the sbe Holiday Mailer Card
Day 9: Gift cards given to random members of the sbe Events & Catering Database
Day 10: Follow @SLSLasVegas on Twitter to be given clues on where to find the prize hidden at the hotel
Day 11: Follow @TheRedbury on Instagram
Day 12: Sign up for The Code, prize will be sent to The Code Newsletter database
All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. Limit: LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, PER DAY. ADDITIONAL ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified. Entries must be submitted by the contestant. No copies, facsimiles, or mechanical reproductions of the Entry Form will be accepted. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays and/or entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, [registrations, email addresses, logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s plays and/or entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the prize. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win.] You must complete all required information to be eligible to enter. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified.
By participating in this Promotion, you acknowledge and agree that you will clearly and conspicuously disclose that you are participating in this Promotion in any social sharing interaction that references the Promotion. At a minimum, the hashtag “#12daysofsbe” should be included in all social media communications sent pursuant to the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who does not adequately disclose his or her participation in this Promotion while interacting with social media platforms during the Promotion Period.
Sponsor and Sponsor’s agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives or service providers may use entrants’ and/or referrals’ personal information submitted with entry for purposes of prize fulfillment and/or for future marketing by Sponsor, such as to notify them of a product or promotion that Sponsor thinks may be of interest. Sponsor will not sell personal information submitted with entry to outside solicitors. Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
4. Selection of Winners: On each day from December 8, 2014 to December 19, 2014, Sponsor will select the name(s) of potential winners of the prizes in a random drawing. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. The potential Winner[s] will be notified by email or direct message on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. Except where legally prohibited, each potential winner must sign and return, within seven (7) days of being notified, a Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential Winner cannot be contacted in person via email or direct message on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook after the first attempt to contact him/her, or if he/she fails to sign and return the Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release or Declaration of Compliance within the required time period, or if potential Winner and his/her companion are unavailable to travel within any time period specified by Sponsor, or in the event that a potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only 2 (two) alternate drawings will be held, after which any remaining prizes will remain un-awarded.
Verification of Potential Winners: All potential WINNERS are subject to verification by Sponsor, decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility HAS been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
Day 1: 12 x $25 sbe gift cards
Day 2: 11 x $30 sbe gift cards
Day 3: 2 x New Years Eve Tickets to Hyde Beach, 4 x New Years Eve Tickets to Hyde Bellagio, 4 x New Years Eve Tickets to Create Nightclub
Day 4: 4 x $100 Dining Credit at Cleo South Beach, 5 x $100 Dining Credit at Cleo Hollywood
Day 6: 8 x New Years Eve Tickets to LiFE Nightclub
Day 7: 7 x $50 sbe gift cards
Day 8: 6 x $60 sbe gift cards
Day 9: 5 x $75 sbe gift cards
Day 10: 4 x $100 sbe gift cards
Day 11: 3 x 2 night stay at SLS Las Vegas
Day 12: 1 x $500 sbe gift card
Gift cards are subject to our standard terms and conditions and cannot be redeemed at SLS Las Vegas. For further details on sbe Gift Cards, please visit www.sbe.com/gift-card . The total ARV of any days’ prize has a total ARV of no more than ($500.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) prize per person, per household. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to, change of air travel fees, ground transportation, automobile insurance, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees and/or other expenses, are the responsibility solely of winner. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or components of a prize(s). Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Contest. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with the winner selection method described above from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available.
FOR TRAVEL (if applicable): Sponsor is not responsible for Winner and/or their guest’s traveling costs. Travel must be completed by December 29, 2015. Travel subject to availability and blackout dates. Winner and guest are responsible for their travel arrangements and obtaining all necessary travel documents. Sponsor Winner’s travel companion must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age, and must complete and return a liability/publicity release prior to prize award. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary. If Winner elects to travel or participate in the prize travel with fewer than one  guests, no additional compensation will be awarded. If Winner elects to travel or participate in prize travel with more than four  guests, such additional guest(s) shall be responsible for any and all costs associated with such travel. Winner and guest are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any air carrier(s) or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Winner and guests must comply with all hotel check-in requirements, including, but not limited to, the presentation of a major credit card.
In the event Winner and/or guest engages in behavior during travel that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s services, products, trademarks, service marks, or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the travel early, and send Winner and/or guest home with no further obligations or compensation whatsoever to Winner and/or guest (which may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in such Winner’s disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of any (and/or all) prize(s). In the event Winner or guest engages in behavior during travel that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects Winner or guest to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by Winner or guest as a result of such conduct. SPONSOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY TRAVEL RELATED TO THE PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF PRIZE WINNER’S OR GUEST’S ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.Sponsor, and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware);technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, [the website,] and/or the legitimate operation of the Promotion; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) cancel or terminate the Promotion (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
7. PUBLICITY; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT SPONSOR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR IN ANY PROMOTION RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. [BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH SITE.]
9. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by Dec 12, 2014 to: SBEEG Holdings, LLC; Attn: Marketing Department at 5900 Wilshire Ave. Suite 3100, 90036. For a list of winners available after December 19, 2014 send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by December 29, 2014 to: SBEEG Holdings, LLC; Attn: Marketing Department at 5900 Wilshire Ave. Suite 3100, 90036.Vermont residents may exclude return postage.