We get it, sometime’s New Year’s Eve isn’t worth all the hype. But at sbe, we’re here to help with making it a fun night to match whatever style and budget you’re looking for. Whether that’s a raging party scene, a quiet dinner with friends, or a shindig at home, we’ve got you covered. Check out our top picks for ringing in 2016 right!
- Rage in the cage at Create Nightclub with CHUCKIE on the decks.
- Nosh on award-wining Japanese cuisine with friends or family at one of our Katsuya locations
- Get masked up for the 5th Annual Spanish Masquerade at SLS Beverly Hills for delicious bites by Chef José Andrés, dancing, and entertainment all night long!
- Paint the Night RED and spend New Year’s Under the Stars at The Library at The Redbury Hotel. Enjoy Cleo beforehand and receive discounted admission!
- Dine at our celebrated restaurants at SLS South Beach. Choose from signature sushi at Katsuya or a 13 or 16 course tasting menu by Chef José Andrés at The Bazaar.
- Ring in the New Year at Chateau Hyde at SLS South Beach with beats by Cedric Gervais!
- Celebrate in Good Taste at Vegas’ Most Acclaimed Restaurants. Choose from specialty menus from Bazaar Meat, Katsuya, and Cleo.
- The Party Continues at Vegas’ Hottest Nightclubs. Party with Nick Jonas at Foxtail Nightclub or the Plain White T’s at The Sayers Club!