We all could spend a little more time with that special someone – Mom, that is. We have our Mothers to thank for so much in our lives, from teaching us the fundamentals to generally keeping us out of trouble, here’s nine ways to say thank you to the #1 Queen from coast to coast.
- Have Rosé Mom’s Way at Doheny Room
Indulge in our decadent Maple Challah French Toast or try our savory Proscuitto Cotto Benedict while sipping on a complimentary glass of Whispering Angel Rosé.
- Treat Mom Like a Queen at Cleo
Celebrate Mom at brunch or dinner with delicious cuisine by Chef Danny Elmaleh.
- Make Mom Feel Special at Katsuya
Celebrate Mom with great cocktails, and delicious culinary creations from Chef Katsuya.
- Treat Mom to Tea at Trés by José Andrés
Treat Mom to a special Mother’s Day Tea.
- Mother’s Day Bubbly Brunch at Bazaar Mar
Treat your queen to a lavish, bubble filled Bazaar Mar champagne brunch.
- Nonna says “Buona Festa della Mamma!”
Spoil mom with authentic Italian cooking and delicious drinks only at Fi’lia at SLS Brickell.
- An Extravagant Brunch at The Bazaar
Experience a brunch unlike any other with the culinary flair of Chef José Andrés.
- Grand Brunch Buffet at The Restaurant at The Raleigh
A grand occasion calls for an even grander brunch buffet. Spoil mom this Mother’s Day!
- Nothing But the Best Brunch for Mom at LEYNIA
Put a spin on your typical Mother’s Day Brunch with dynamic Argentinean cuisine brought to you by Chef Jose Icardi.