Vegas never goes out of season. Especially in the winter when the rest of the world slows down—on the Strip and beyond there’s always plenty of action. Here are nine reasons why you should book your next winter weekend jaunt to Sin City:
- 60,000 Square Feet of Gaming Options: SLS Las Vegas boasts over 800 slot machines, 3,000 video and reel games, 60 classic table games, a VIP High Limit room, and much much more. That’s hours of great gaming without ever leaving the property.
- Marry the One You Love in Under 15 Minutes: If the holiday spirit has moved you to explore matrimony, in Vegas you can tie the knot in under the time it takes to do your laundry. What are you waiting for?
- Gold Strike Hot Springs: For those looking for adventure, just a short drive from the Strip is one of Nevada’s best natural hot springs. You’ll have to hike a 6.5-mile round trip route to get there, but the relaxing natural baths that await will be worth the trek.
- Feast on Three Courses for Under $20: At Ku Noodle—who Las Vegas Weekly named “Best of Vegas 2015”—you’ll have your choice of three mouthwatering courses all for $19.88. That means noodles in spicy pork sauce, Chicken Siu Mai, and their signature shaved ice; yum.
- Take an Obligatory Selfie in Front of the Vegas Sign: Come on, everybody’s got to do it once.
- Go Ice Skating Overlooking the Strip: The Cosmopolitan at Las Vegas transforms its pool every year into an awesome winter wonderland of skating, fire pits, s‘mores and seasonal cocktails. If you’ve never gone ice skating in the desert before, here’s your chance.
- Eat Breakfast at 6 pm: Vegas is the land of 24 hours everything, including dining options for those who stayed out a little too late last night. So it doesn’t matter what time you’ve woken up, you can satisfy your pancakes and bacon craving, at a time when most people start thinking about dinner.
- The Singing Bellagio Fountains: Every winter the famous Bellagio fountains cue up to holiday hits like ‘Santa Baby’ and ‘The Most Wonderful Time of the Year.’ The waters are timed to “dance” to the music with a colorful light show to boot.
- Buckin’ Fridays at the Sayers Club: Every week the best performers in country music take the stage for a night of incredible live country and rock mash-ups. The guest is always a mystery, and always delivering an epic experience.