Looking for an unforgettable evening of food, drink, music, and fun? Dine-N-Dash will take you on a culinary dream tour of SLS Las Vegas with tastings, special performances, and cooking demos from Chef José Andrés himself. See below for our top 5 reasons not to miss this epic culinary event.
1. You get to try bites and booze from all 7 renowned dining destinations at SLS Las Vegas.
Savor signature dishes and hand-crafted drinks from all seven acclaimed restaurants—Bazaar Meat by José Andrés, Katsuya, Cleo, Ku Noodle by José Andrés, Umami Burger, 800 Degrees, Northside Café.
2. You’re supporting a charity.
A portion of proceeds benefits Three Square, Southern Nevada’s only food bank and a member of the Feeding America network, as well as World Central Kitchen, the nonprofit organization chaired by José Andrés that finds creative solutions to hunger and poverty worldwide.
3. You’ll be able to witness a cooking demo from Chef José Andrés himself.
Enjoy live cooking demonstration by José Andrés with special guest chef Curtis Stone.
4. You’ll see history, chemistry, and magic come together at a “cocktail theater”.
As the mastermind of “cocktail theater”, Robert Floyd has been one of the most influential masters of transforming mixology into an adventure of taste and senses. It is one event no lover of art or food should miss.
5. See AWOLNATION perform at the brand new live-entertainment venue, The Foundry.
The VIP experience includes happy hour with the chefs, a concert by AWOLNATION in The Foundry—SLS’ new live-entertainment venue—and an exclusive after-party featuring desserts and drinks from Bazaar Meat.
We hope to see you Friday, February 5th. Purchase your tickets HERE!